Currently the Port is focusing development efforts on opportunities within the Harry Wall Industrial Park. This site originally included 117 acres that was purchased in 1986. In 2001, the Port acquired from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers approximately 13 acres of Clearwater River riverfront property named in this report the “Confluence Riverfront” property. In 2012 the Port purchased 26 acres of farm land north of the original Harry Wall property, termed herein the “Harry Wall North” property. Together these properties totaling approximately 156 acres make up what is called “Harry Wall” in this Master Plan.
The Harry Wall Industrial Park is located immediately adjacent to State Route 128, a direct transportation route to US 12 west of Clarkston, Washington and east of Lewiston, Idaho. It is also located immediately adjacent to the Northport property, making intermodal operations readily available.
- Acreage: 117 acres with approximately 35 available
- Zoning: Light to Heavy Industrial Zoning
- Infrastructure: Two-lane highway adjacent to property, water and wastewater treatment plant nearby
- Utilities: Telephone, electricity, natural gas and cable TV
- Highway: US 12, US 95 and State Route 128
- Rail: Great Northwest Railroad/Watco shortline connecting to Union Pacific & Burlington Northern/Santa Fe)
- Airport: Lewiston-Nez Perce County Airport within 5 miles
- Nez Perce County Jail
Northport, located less than a mile from Harry Wall, facilities make it easy for Port shippers to route their products globally and still remain competitive in the marketplace.