The Business and Technology Park site currently consists of 13.3 acres with all utilities available adjacent to the property. In response to the needs of modern business and technology facilities, this property was built around a fiber optic infrastructure capable of high speed communications. The Business and Technology Park originally consisted of 44 acres within the Nez Perce Terrace, 183-acre Planned Unit Development (PUD). The Port has since sold property to Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Intervention Pain Consultants, Greystone Holdings/Clearview Eye Clinic and Boyer Co./Advanced Health Care. These companies have created hundreds of new jobs and property tax revenue, helping to expand our local economy.
In cooperation with Nez Perce County, the City of Lewiston and the Urban Renewal Agency, the Port of Lewiston developed infrastructure and utility improvements for the Business & Technology Park. The site is located in the heart of the most active development area within the Lewiston city limits and situated within the Nez Perce Terrace PUD.
- Acreage: 44 acres with approximately 13.3 available
- Zoning: Planned Unit Development
- Infrastructure: Streets, curb & gutter, sidewalk, water, sewer and storm drain
- Utilities: Fiber optic data, telephone, electricity, natural gas and cable TV
- Highway: US 12 within 3 miles (access via 4 & 5 lane urban arterial)
- Rail: Great Northwest Railroad/Watco shortline connecting to Union Pacific & Burlington Northern/Santa Fe
- Airport: Lewiston-Nez Perce County Airport within 2 miles
- Clearview Eye Clinic
- Schweitzer Engineering Labs
- Future home of Advanced Health Care
GUN CLUB CORRIDOR INFORMATION
Plans are to extend Nez Perce Drive to meet Gun Club Road (to the east of Nez Perce Terrace PUD and the Business & Tech Park). The Lewis Clark Valley Metropolitan Planning Organization recently completed a study of the Gun Club Corridor to identify needed improvements and changes.
Nez Perce Terrace Planned Unit Development
The Port’s Business and Technology Park is adjacent to, and an extension of, the Nez Perce Terrace Planned Unit Development, a commercial hub in Lewiston that is home to numerous businesses and hundreds of jobs. The photo below shows the Business and Tech Park (roughly outlined in red) in relationship to Nez Perce Terrace PUD.
“Since 2000, Bedrock, LLC has worked with the Port of Lewiston in the development of Nez Perce Terrace – a 183-acre PUD. Nez Perce Terrace PUD is a great example of the private and public sectors working together to create new businesses and jobs. The Port was instrumental in the development of property, streets and utilities to serve the PUD.”